Thursday, December 27, 2012




A Salute to the Patriarchs:

My heart, daily, overflows with honorary memories of many from my past who have now gone on.  I have nothing but fond, deeply loving recollections of those from former generations.  Ones who I was blessed to have had placed in my life, I can't wait to see again, not only for the sake of seeing them again but for the privilege of being able to express how much more I appreciate their standards for life, now.  Those coming up, don't have (many of them) mentors, fathers, elders, leader examples to look back on.  We are living in a time when the 'face' of the earth has changed, so drastically.  I pray to God, for the sake of my children, grandchildren and future generations, that somehow, things will return to the pattern that made for us, such favorable living conditions!  God Bless the earth and the inhabitants thereof.

No comments: