Thursday, December 27, 2012

Father, Hear Our Prayer!




Where can we turn for answers to our troubling times?  'Tumultuous times', I heard the Lord say to me.  Only one place, I know!  And I feel those winds blowing against us.  I know their harrowing, incessant, unapologetic, slapping handiwork.   I know also, the power and the wind of an Almighty God,  that can cleanse us, cleanse our land, heal us and heal the nations!  I pray, I pray, I pray... for a rushing mighty  wind of God  to come and sweep over us and to deliver us with a divine deliverance!  He is our hope, our 'snatching away'  from that which seems to have laid hold of us.  We must, first, be capable of acknowledging that we have, indeed, followed a 'whispering' that will eventually turn to a 'devouring',  before we will even consider ourselves to be in need of any kind of a returning.  Revelation 3: 17 - Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked; I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.  Matthew 4: 16 - The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region  and shadow of death light is sprung up.  Matthew 11: 28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Malachi 3: 7 - Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them.  Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts.  But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

No comments: