Thursday, December 27, 2012

Prophetic Word - July 4th, 2007

I had just returned from a meeting in Branson, MO., and had been contacting ministries all that summer, regarding the book "Manifesto-Before the Cock Crows."

I'd no sooner gotten my bags unpacked, when in the Holy Spirit, there came yet another "radical stirring"! The Lord directed me towards the piano. I sat down there and He began to pour out a song for the youth ministry that I had just seen in Branson. He told me, through this song, that there were coming "tumultuous" days and times ahead! I shook, physically. Just more of what I'd already been shown in 2004. "Lord, really! Why? Why does it have to come, Lord?" And every time I'm told something like this, by His Spirit, I can hardly take it in! I knew this would be for the world at large. It had very little to do with that youth group, other than that He wanted them to be prepared, to minister to the youth at this crucial and trying hour and time.

After the song was written, He quoted two scriptures to me, followed by these words which He spoke tenderly to me, "In days to come, people will get really good at calling upon me."

I knew that those words and scriptures were indicators of a people being in tremendous need, as a result of extremely trying circumstances coming upon them unawares!

I placed the scriptures on these little tags, just to have them setting before my eyes, to remind me of His words to me that day.

Three years have gone by now, and I can honestly say that I can and have seen the very thing that those words spoke of on that day, come to pass! There have been now, to this date, SO MANY DEVASTATING CIRCUMSTANCES CATCHING FOLKS EVERYWHERE "UNAWARES"! Wouldn't you agree?

And now I literally weep before Him in prayers over the world. And as I am in those prayers, as of late, a prophetic song given me in 1980, continues to come and play in my spirit. I can't recall all of the words ... but these I do recall. My husband and I did a new recording of the song in the fall of 2010 and are still ironing out the wrinkles; for your hearing soon:

Oh, Lord
All the people in the world
Who are cryin'
People who are dyin'

Hear them Lord
Satisfy their soul
Wash them Lord
Cleanse them
And make them whole

Take all their cares
Their worries and their fears
Drown them now, O Lord
In the passion of your tears

Help them to know
That you really are there
Help them to know
That you really do care

Hear them when they cry
Hear them when they sigh
When they reach out from their heart
Not knowing why

See them Lord
See them as they nearly
Break beneath the load
Carry their burden Lord

I know that the song is applicable to every single day in this earth and to every single person on any given day ... but I know ... I really "know" ... this song was prophetic of "this day"!

The Lord always hears our cries. And I know that He is close and wants to come in and help!





Revelation 3: 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

John 14:21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me; and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


If you find yourself in a situation or circumstance today, which requires help beyond yourself, why don't you reach out in faith to the One who promises that if we come to Him, he will in no wise cast us away but will hear and answer us and make His resources available unto us. He is a Good God!

God bless you! God bless America! God bless the nations!


Izzy Herriette & Co / Ginger D. Renken

No comments: