Thursday, December 27, 2012


This picture was taken back in the summer of 2005, as a symbol of what was in my heart at that time.

It was my second trip to Iowa for a prophetic meeting that I would hold. There, I shared revelations given me, "warnings" that the Lord was birthing in my spirit, of things that would soon be coming on the face of the earth.

On this site, as well as the other twenty sites listed under "SITE SEEING WITH IZZY" (top of this page), you will read much about this matter.

We may be approaching a time, times, a day, an hour when we will need to hold fast to our "end-time" knowledge, in a way that will seem brand new to us! Here, you will learn why we need to secure ourselves in the LORD!

These are articles that will instruct you for days ahead if you have an ear to hear what the Spirit of God has to say!


Izzy Herriette & Co / Ginger D. Renken

No comments: