Thursday, December 27, 2012

Take it from the dress form!!




This is a dress form. Patterns are laid upon it to size and calculate a proper and becoming fit.

In my generation, as well as those gone before, at least in this country; I do believe that we found ourselves to be in a far "better form" - a far more "becoming fit" - than we find ourselves to be in presently.

I perceive that the "light" of that previous form is now growing extremely dim! I pray along with so many others that a reviving of that light will emerge and break forth on the scene once again - very, very soon! For those of us who still stand in that light, I believe that God would call upon us to continue to STAND, and once having done all to stand ... we MUST allow that light shine through us, NOW! It is so very CRUCIAL!

No comments: