Thursday, December 27, 2012

Be Sure In Knowin' the Winds Are Blowin'

A Subtitle from "Manifesto-Before the Cock Crows"  




As soon as my book is made ready for distribution, you will upon reading the content therein, be able to envelope and arm yourself with what the Lord referred to as "The Bird's Eye View" of things taking place around us and even unto us - today.

People are hurting, people are confused, some are frightened, some discouraged and others just plain uncomfortable with our world's present conditions.

The perception of this particular "day and hour" painted on the pages of this work, came out of a called apart time for me in the year 2004. "Leave this job, put your ear to the ground and I will allow you to hear tremors and shaking beneath that others are not hearing". This was the directive that initiated my launch out into deep, dark, uncharted (to me) waters!

At the close of the year, released back to what should have been for me, safe familiar shores; I found myself instead dwelling still, where those mysterious waters had dared to carry me.

The four years following would successfully evade me and I would find myself abandoned - separated and moored - by and unto the inscription of those days "those waves".

Psalm 107: 23-30 - They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; these see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep. For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof. They mount up to the heavens, they go down again to the depths, their soul is melted because of trouble. They reel to and fro, and staggar like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end. Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble and he bringeth them out of their distresses. He maketh the storm a calm so that the waves thereof are still. Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them to their desired haven. Oh, that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men.

No comments: